Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Where To Begin or Its Been Awhile

Ok so I got into Quito and about 11:30 Saturday night, I disembarked on the runway, and had a good night sleep(I actually beat Dario and Juanintas flight in from the states). The next day I headed to The English Fellowship Church for church. I guess that on the first Sunday of the month they do a message on what they call footsteps of faith, in which they focus on a person whose faith is an inspiration to us in the Church now. This week was on Dietrich Bonhoeffer, who was a big part of the church reformations in Germany before and during WW2. It was very good to learn and I will have to read more about him soon. Then we went for lunch with some of Dario and Juanitas friends from Chuch, some who I met once 2 years ago and still remember me. We relaxed the rest of the day. On monday we went downtown for a while and I made my world famous Spaghetti, this time with chicken breast. It turned out good in my opinion. This morning Dario and I headed out to Mindo. We went down to Butterfly garden and then watched some Hummingbirds. It was quite amazing! Tommorow we will be ziplineing in the jungle, and then head back to Quito.

No comments:

Post a Comment